Cooking is fun and a creative art. Sometimes we find it difficult not knowing what to cook because we have almost cooked whatever we know. Previously, people used to cook only for their homes and family members. But now the popularity of cooking has increased. Previously, we used to learn cooking from our mothers and grandmothers, but now cooking has become much easier with many recipe apps. It would be difficult to come up with a new dish and recipe every time. These apps provide recipes based on our diet and preferences. They also provide a meal planner, a shopping list, the quantity to be used, etc. With the help of cooking apps, we can discover new dishes. Now these apps have become so popular that a novice cook can also use them. We will explore different cooking apps and their features and benefits.
- Yummly: This app offers personalised receipts based on your diet, taste, etc. This app also provides a shopping list and a meal planner with step-by-step instructions. It provides a database of all the nutritional information and allows you to track your calorie intake and your macronutrients, including proteins, fat, and carbohydrates. It also has a collection of recipes from top food bloggers and chefs, which you can choose from depending on your diet and taste in cuisine.
- Paprika: This app helps you organise your favourite recipes from different websites and also has a meal planner. This app also has the feature of built-in times for checking the ingredient quantities. On this app, you can save your favourite recipes with step-by-step video instructions.
- Cookpad: Cookpad is a community-based recipe app that allows users to share their favourite recipes and connect with other users. It includes a meal planner, cooking timer, and shopping list. It offers step-by-step instructions for recipes with photos and voice instructions. It also includes a shopping list and meal planner. You can save all your favourite recipes that you want to try later.
- Tasty: Tasty offers a variety of video-based recipes with step-by-step instructions. Users can save their favourite recipes, create shopping lists, and share recipes with friends. It provided recipes from food magazines. It also has a tool for shopping lists and a meal planner. It has a tool for finding recipes by ingredients and preferences. On this app, you can share your own recipes with others and get connected with other home cooks across the globe. This app is best for beginners, as it has step-by-step, detailed videos for better understanding.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a popular platform for finding and saving recipe ideas. It allows users to search for recipes and save them to boards for later reference. It offers a variety of recipes with step-by-step instructions and videos. It also includes a shopping list and meal planning tool. This app offers recipes from Pinterest chefs.
- Allrecipes: Allrecipes offers a collection of user-submitted recipes with ratings and reviews from other users. It also includes a shopping list tool and a meal planner. It allows users to enter ingredients they have on hand and generate recipes based on those ingredients. It also has a shopping list and meal planner. The outstanding feature of this app is that you can search for recipes based on the cooking time and by the name of the dish. You can also just insert the names of 2 to 3 ingredients to find the recipe. Sometimes live cooking classes and tutorials are also available.
- BigOven: BigOven offers a large database of recipes with nutritional information and reviews from other users. It allows users to create a shopping list and plan meals. This app offers a personalised meal plan based on your preferences, allergies, and health goals. It also includes a shopping list and step-by-step instructions for the recipes. You also have the luxury of creating your own grocery list. and meal plan. Create and customise your own meal plan based on your preferences.
- Kitchenbowl: Kitchenbowl offers user-submitted recipes with instructional photos and videos. It also includes a shopping list tool and a meal planner. It offers user-submitted recipes with ratings and reviews from others. It also has a well-designed shopping list and meal planner. It also has video-based recipes from which you can quickly learn with step-by-step instructions. It also has instructional videos from popular chefs with step-by-step instructions. It provides cooking tips and tutorials.
- Healthy Recipes: Healthy Recipes offers a variety of healthy recipes with nutritional information and step-by-step instructions. It also includes a shopping list tool and a meal planner. It also provides recipes for cooking on grills. Grilled items are always tasty to eat and mouthwatering to see. You have recipes that can be cooked exclusively on the grill and are very tasty with not much oil.
- Youtube: These days, you name the ingredient or dish you will find the recipe for. They explain so beautifully in detail with video instructions that it will be very easy for you to follow. You can also read the comments of others, and people also post their doubts, through which even your doubt gets clarified. The shopping list provided is not very complicated and pretty simple, and the ingredients are common ingredients that we use in our day-to-day lives. There is no receipt that is not available on this app. It also provides recipes for milkshakes, juices, and other stuff.
For some, cooking is an art and a wonderful experience to cook for their family members and keep them happy. But finding new recipes and the right recipes might be a difficult task. Previously, people used to spend hours and money purchasing cooking recipe books and trying them out without audio or video instructions. With the emergence of cooking apps, life has become pretty easy because these apps provide efficient and less time-consuming recipes. They provide a meal planner and shopping list, which makes cooking enjoyable. Previously, when a girl was about to get married, she first had to learn how to cook, but now these apps have become her friends, and she has won the hearts of her in-laws. These apps are rich sources of cooking information where a housewife or working professional can also expand her cooking skills. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, these apps will take you to the next level. So go ahead, activate any one of the gaps, and begin to explore the delicious dishes.