Zoom is a great tool for working remotely and having video talks. One of Zoom’s most unique benefits is that it lets you make virtual backgrounds. This post will show you how to make a fake background in the Zoom mobile app.
First, turn on the Zoom Mobile App.
Turn on the Zoom app on your phone to make a fake background. Activate the Zoom app from the App Store or Google Play Store and turn it on.
Step 2: Log in to your account on Zoom.
Sign in to your Zoom account once you’ve turned on the app. If you don’t already have one, you can also create one from the app.
Step 3: Make plans to meet.
To set up a virtual background, you need to join a Zoom meeting. Click on the link or enter the meeting ID to join a meeting.
Step 4: Let virtual backgrounds be used.
Click the three dots in the bottom right corner after you’ve joined the meeting. This will bring up a menu with many different choices. Click the “Virtual Backgrounds” button.
Step 5: Pick a setting that isn’t real.
In the Virtual Backgrounds menu, you can choose one of the images that are already there or add your own. To add your picture, click on the + sign in the top right part of your screen. You can add a picture from your photo roll to your fake backgrounds.
Step 6: Check your online history.
Before you go to the meeting, make sure to test your fake background. Click “Preview” to see what your background will look like. If you’re happy with the result, click the “Apply” button.
Step 7: Sign up for the meeting with your fake background.
You can join the meeting after you have finished your video background. Your real background will be replaced with a computer-generated one.
How to Set Up a Virtual Background in the Zoom Mobile App
- Use a picture with good quality. Upload your own picture.
- Choose a background that goes with the event. Make sure that a virtual background you use for a business meeting is acceptable.
- Check Your Background Before You Go to the Meeting. Before you go to the meeting, make sure you check your background.
- Avoid backgrounds with a lot going on. Instead, choose a background that is simple and has few features. Too much going on in the background can make it hard for people to pay attention to you.
- Avoid things that move. Stay away from scenes with things that move. They can get in the way of what the meeting is supposed to be about and be distracting.
The Zoom smartphone app makes it easy to set up a fake scene. This will help you get more out of your video chat. Follow these steps and use the tips to set up a virtual background in the Zoom mobile app. This will help you have a professional and interesting virtual meeting.