This app does not need much introduction. It is one of the most well-known household names in India for the music lovers. There is rarely someone in these countries that do not use the Hungama app especially if he or she is a music lover. Even those who don’t have the app are well aware of the same and its usefulness. It is very common to see friends requesting one another to check if “so and so song is available on Hungama” etc.
The word Hungama in Hindi means a lot of noise and commotion and this is exactly the function of the Hungama app. It is a musical app that is used for selecting and downloading the song of one’s choice. It can also stream and play the music. There is no dearth or shortage of music in this app. Movie songs –latest or classical, favourite singers and albums, regional music, the best of videos and many more available in this app. It has one of the biggest volumes of digital song library in the country of Hindi, regional languages and English songs and albums. Download whatever you want, on the mobile hard disk and listen to them when there is no internet connection, anytime and anywhere.
The Full name of the company is Hungama Digital Media Entertainment and apart from music library, it is also a marketing and gaming portal. The company was founded in the year 1999 and went on fast growth with the spread of Internet in India. It has undertaken marketing campaigns for major brands like Nike, Coca Cola and major Indian brands like ICICI bank, Bajaj Auto, Tata Sky ITC, and Videocon etc.
As of today, it serves as a get together point for budding talents and artists of the music industry. This was achieved with the help of the cloud platform known as Artist Aloud. Through this platform, people wanting to showcase their talents could host their songs or instrument plays on this Hungama public cloud. The company has also won award for its digital marketing campaigns. Currently it manages digital and mobile campaigns for many companies within and outside India – almost 300 global brands and round about 2000 mobile and internet campaigns.
Features of the Hungama App –
- It has the best of the selection from everywhere. Right from Elvis Presley to Steve Wonder , Rihana, Shakira, Enrique, Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Jennifer Lopez and all the other favourites.
- In regional languages there are south Indian songs, new and classic from Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and other languages like Bengali, Marathi, and Punjabi
- For the Hindi music and Bollywood lovers there are old classics from the 1940’s till the latest releases. All the famous names of the movie Industry like K L Saigal, Mohammed Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, Hemant Kumar, Lata Mageshkar , Asha Bhosle, A R Rahman and many more ……
- For Ghazal lovers, there is an endless collection starting from Jagjit Singh to Pankaj Udhas and several others.
- Religious and devotional songs and festival songs of several regions
- There is an online radio for listen to live and on demand channels.
- There is a single login for different devices.
- There is a scheme of redeemable points.
- This many other things to look forward…
Download from 9App –
This fantastic musical app can be downloaded from 9Apps. Get the latest version an have some real time fun.