Whatsapp is android based messenger app. It is available free of cost. Whatsapp is cross platform and end-to-end encrypted instant messaging app. It is work on mostly all types of mobile like android based mobile, iOS based phone (apple), windows phone and also blackberry phone. It is not support in java based mobile application. Whatsapp use your phone (2G, 3G, Wi-Fi) internet connection for messaging, calling to friends, relatives and family. Whatsapp send and receive the message, calls (both audio and video call), videos, photos, documents, images, voice messages. It also allows group chatting. You can also create group for chatting. Whatsapp use phone contact list to making friends, in it you can’t send the friend request. It automatically adds the friend by contact. Whatsapp offers simple, secure, reliable messaging and calling on all over the world.
Specification of whatsapp:
File name: com.whatsapp_v2.17.107-451711_Android-4.0.apk
Version: 2.17.107 (451711)
Uploaded: March 17, 2017
File size: 27.97MB
Minimum Android version: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Features of whatsapp:
- Send pdf document: – whatsapp allows to send pdf document to our friend, relatives and family.
- Support GIF: – you can share the gif file in whatsapp easily and not only share you can also search on it.
- Support multiple Indian language: – whatsapp support multiple indian language. You can use these languages for chatting.
- Support video and audio calling: – you can do video/audio calling to our relatives. Whatsapp support video or audio calling in less data.
- Data Saving: – whatsapp saved your data.
- Curbs your call: – every time you are curious to know about how much data takes your call. In whatsapp you can find that how much data taken by call
How to download whatsapp from 9apps
- Connect to internet to our phone
- Open 9app that install in your phone.
- Search whatsapp in 9app
- Click on whatsapp download option, start the download whatsapp in your phone.
- Enjoy the whatsapp facility.